Shinto table combines the simplicity of Japanese design with modern office trends. With it's use of natural materials, Shinto has wonderful soft tones and the richness of timber making it visibly pleasing to the eye.
Shinto table finds it place in cafeteria, meeting rooms, managerial offices or work from home desks.
- Solid European Beechwood timber
- Range of stain colours available
- Fixed height - 750mm
- Aluminium casting frame
- Expandable frame - standard 1400-2100mm (allows for more than one desk together)
- Textured Powder coat finish
- White or Black powder coat
- Under desk - hanging cable tray
Workstation top sizes - Dimensions (mm)
- Range from 1400L - 2400L
- Depth range 600D - 900D
Tops - Laminate or Veneer - Range of colours, timbers veneer and worktop shapes