Shinto system unites the simplicity of Japanese design with modern trends. With it's use of natural materials, Shinto has wonderful soft tones and the richness of timber makes it visibly pleasing to the eye.
Shinto has a variety uses in the workplace, from managerial offices, to meeting rooms, to inline workstation layouts. The internal metal frame is adjustable to scale up or down to accommodate more users. A great feature for flexibility in an evolving workplaces.
- Solid European Beechwood timber
- Range of stain colours available
- Fixed height - 750mm
- Aluminium casting frame
- Expandable frame - standard 1400-2100mm
- Textured Powder coat finish
- White or Black powder coat
- Under desk - hanging cable tray
Workstation top sizes - Dimensions (mm)
- Range from 1400L - 2400L
- Depth range 600D - 900D
PODS - 2 person / 4 person / 6 person / 8 person
Tops - Laminate or Veneer - Range of colours, timbers veneer and worktop shapes